Check out some of the features included in the Avaya IPO 10.0:
- Capacity to support solutions of up to 3,000 users and 150 nodes
- UC Clients Enhancements
- Expanded Web Manager functionality
- LDAP Synchronization for Server Edition
- Enhancement Emergency Location Services (NG911/NG112)
- IP DECT R4 Edition 5
- Proactive Voice Quality Monitoring
- Resiliency for SIP Endpoints
- SIP Trunk Enhancements
- Branch Solution – SMGR Geo Redundancy and expanded client support for centralized users
- Contact Center ACCS – 400 Agents
- T38 Fax protocol support on Server Edition
- WebLM Centralized Licensing
- Communicator for Web – VM to Gmail and OAuth authentication
- H175 Video Collaboration Station
- Web Collaboration Enhancements
- Avaya Communicator for Lync adds supports for Skype for Business.
- one-X® Application Resiliency, exclusive to IP Office select
- Cloud Portal APIs, SDKs and Example Applications
There’s some outstanding new features and enhancements coming with Avaya Release 10 that really separate it from any other IP Business Communications product currently in the market. If you haven’t made the switch to IP Office, or would like to take advantage of the new features available, please contact us for a no-obligations evaluation and find out firsthand, the positive impact we can deliver for your business or organization.
Coming August 2016!