The Importance of Email Security
We all know the importance of email security to prevent unwanted cyberattacks. Do you currently have security and storage solutions that protects your email? A good solution will provide cloud based advanced targeted attack protection, email continuity, encryption and data leakage protecting, and archiving.
Check out some of the other key features to look for:
- Real-time detection for dynamic threat analysis with 24×7 updates and protection.
- Link protection deters targeted phishing and spear phishing attacks.
- Outlook plug-ins and mobile apps for easy user access.
- 100% cloud based: no hardware or software required.
- Centralized cloud-based management console.
- Over 170,000 active sites reporting threat intelligence across all potential vectors.
- Agentless email encryption
- Link and URL protection against typosquatting
Also of importance is to make sure your email security solution includes:
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Email encryption
- Data loss prevention
- Cloud based protection against:
- Email-borne viruses (inbound and outbound
- Email based malware
- Data leaks
- Phishing emails
- Unsecured emails
- Denial of service attacks
If you would like to discuss how we can help you improve your IT security while providing all the benefits listed above, call (248-614-6600) or email email@example.com.
Located in Troy and founded in 1993 Teoma Systems is a local leader in providing best in class IT solutions from industry leaders. All Teoma Systems solutions are engineered and supported by local Teoma Systems employees. Teoma’s technical staff averages over fifteen years of industry experience and ten years employment with Teoma. Attracting and retaining such a skilled staff requires providing associates an environment that rewards creativity, teamwork, and personal development.
Managed Services – Phone Systems – Carrier Services – Data Networking – Wi-Fi – Video Surveillance – Low Voltage Cabling – Cloud Services – IT Services – IT Staff Augmentation – Voice – Firewalls – Cybersecurity – Help Desk Support – Cost Containment – SDWAN