Network Monitoring is becoming the fastest growing IT tool as IT managers are relied upon to support a mobile workforce. If you aren’t monitoring your network gear today, you are missing out on what could be the most critical tool in any company’s IT arsenal. Here are five reasons to consider a network monitoring solution:
1) It helps identify security threats. A network monitoring tool can provide that first level of security. With eyes on your network 24x7x365, you can quickly spot anything out of the ordinary, whether that is a spike in traffic or an unfamiliar device connected to your network.
2) It allows for faster issue resolution. Network monitoring makes problem-solving easier and faster. For example, continuous diagnostics on your workstations can alert you if a machine is getting close to overheating or if it is about to run out of disk space. Not only can it identify issues, in many cases, it can fix them automatically without having to get a person involved.
3) Network monitoring provides an immediate ROI. With workloads increasing for IT staffs, network monitoring can fill the need to perform a lot of the “regular maintenance” that your people currently serve. This can free them up to do project work which provides much more value to the organization.
4) Network monitoring helps manage growing and changing networks. Whether you know it or not, your network likely has gone through significant change over the years. The latest trends include remote workers, cloud migrations, hybrid office environments, mobile devices, internet of things (IoT) devices; all these technologies have changed how we do business. A comprehensive monitoring tool can keep its eyes on all of it as your network evolves.
5) Justify equipment upgrades. Telling your boss that a server needs to be upgraded may not be enough. If you can provide a historical report on its performance over the last 12 months, it could create enough rationale for the upgrade. Network monitoring gives you tools to see historical insight into how equipment has performed over time.
Teoma Systems provides 24x7x365 monitoring along with best-in-class threat protection. Our network monitoring solution is flexible and can be managed by you, you and us together, or we can do all the heavy lifting. To get started, visit our Managed Service Page, submit your questions and contact info here. You may reach a live Teoma representative by calling (248-614-6600) or email email@example.com.
Located in Troy and founded in 1993 Teoma Systems is a local leader in providing best in class IT solutions from industry leaders. All Teoma Systems solutions are engineered and supported by local Teoma Systems employees. Teoma’s technical staff averages over fifteen years of industry experience and ten years employment with Teoma. Attracting and retaining such a skilled staff requires providing associates an environment that rewards creativity, teamwork, and personal development.
Managed Services – Phone Systems – Carrier Services – Data Networking – Wi-Fi – Video Surveillance – Low Voltage Cabling – Cloud Services – IT Services – IT Staff Augmentation – Voice – Firewalls – Cybersecurity – Help Desk Support – Cost Containment – SDWAN