IT Security – Teoma Systems
Welcome 2021. Two changes that I can see are; the calendar flipped (see ya 2020) and our hope for a better year.
Some things that haven’t changed are the need for businesses to secure a solid IT partner, and the need for all businesses to have a solid IT security plan in place.
Here are some questions to ask yourself regarding your network’s security protocols:
- When was the last time you reviewed all your security measures?
- Are you aware of all the potential threats and risks?
- How confident are you that you are protected against the latest advanced threats?
- Is your email secure? Have your employees been trained on how email can be a major security threat to your organization?
- Are all of your internet facing devices protected? Wireless phones and Internet of Things (IoT) devices also present security challenges.
- How much downtime from a breach could your company afford?
- How will your customers be affected if you have a security breach?
There are many more questions that can be asked. Teoma Systems is offering a free consultation to discuss ways in which you can better protect your network against cyber threats, hackers, and malicious software. We will even discuss ways to prevent employee negligence, which can contribute to the loss of data and security breaches.
Let us know if you would like to start the conversation – call us at 248-614-6600, or email email@example.com, or submit a request for info here.
Located in Troy and founded in 1993 Teoma Systems is a local leader in providing best in class IT solutions from industry leaders. All Teoma Systems solutions are engineered and supported by local Teoma Systems employees. Teoma’s technical staff averages over fifteen years of industry experience and ten years employment with Teoma. Attracting and retaining such a skilled staff requires providing associates an environment that rewards creativity, teamwork, and personal development.
Managed Services – Phone Systems – Carrier Services – Data Networking – Wi-Fi – Video Surveillance – Low Voltage Cabling – Cloud Services – IT Services – IT Staff Augmentation – Voice – Firewalls – Cybersecurity – Help Desk Support – Cost Containment – SDWAN – IT Security – IT Security