A lot of Michigan based companies trust their phone systems with us. We sold them, installed them, and provide ongoing support. What you may not know is that you can trust us with your phone “service” as well. This includes carrier services like PRI’s, SIP trunks, dedicated internet circuits, MPLS, and SDWAN. Here are some questions to determine if it’s time to do a review of your voice and data services:
- Is your network bogged down and sluggish?
- Have you adopted cloud solutions requiring more bandwidth?
- Do you have multiple locations to connect?
- Do you have remote employees, and how do they connect to your network?
- Do you have class of service needs to prioritize voice and other important applications?
- Are you simply using old technology and paying too much?
If you have questions regarding any of the above, or would like to have further discussions, give us a shout.
Located in Troy and founded in 1993 Teoma Systems is a local leader in providing best in class IT solutions from industry leaders. All Teoma Systems solutions are engineered and supported by local Teoma Systems employees. Teoma’s technical staff averages over fifteen years of industry experience and ten years employment with Teoma. Attracting and retaining such a skilled staff requires providing associates an environment that rewards creativity, teamwork, and personal development.
Managed Services – Phone Systems – Carrier Services – Data Networking – Wi-Fi – Video Surveillance – Low Voltage Cabling – Cloud Services – IT Services – IT Staff Augmentation – Voice – Firewalls – Cybersecurity – Help Desk Support – Cost Containment – SDWAN